Returns & Exchanges
In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the below steps to return your item:
- Exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase.
- A receipt of proof of purchase must be provided.
- Products must be in bought condition, this includes swing tags attached
NOTE: In the event that you have received a faulty product, the above conditions may not apply, please contact us directly (email@example.com) and we will organise a refund or repair.
You can make your return in person at Level 4, 261-265 Chalmers St, Redfern NSW 2016
Or you can post your goods, along with a note detailing your exchange, addressed to Attn: South Sydney Football Club Shop, Locked Bag 1, Redfern NSW 2016
- You will also be required to include an enclosed satchel for returning the goods.
- Failure to do so will require additional postage charge as per our shipping costs.
- We suggest returning your item(s) by Recorded Delivery, Registered Post or your local equivalent as we cannot accept any liability for goods lost in transit. Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend you email us prior to returning an item(s) so we can expect your parcel.
Join The Red And Green Army
Subscribe to Receive The Latest News, Offers & Member Exclusives.